Third Quarter Experiences

             During the third quarter, I learned a lot of things. Our teacher gave us tasks and it's all about Community Based Research. It is related to community that's why I learned more about our place, foods, products and many more. I can say that it is quite hard but I still do what I can do to finish and submit it on time.

            Third quarter is all about Community Based Research and Sitemap. I learned what is a Community Based Research and the different categories of it. Aside from that, I discovered some facts about our community caused we are tasked to do some research about our place so that we can finish our research. I learned also the components of this Community Based Research and I discover that our research is also a way to help in our community. Also, I learned what is a Sitemap and the purpose of it.

             I can say that our topics in ICT is really hard and I don't have much time to do the tasks because there are some tasks in other subjects that I need to answer but I learned a lot from this things. There were difficulties along the road just like what I have mentioned earlier. Time became my disadvantage because of my procrastination and lack of motivation.

             I address these challenges by thinking positive. I always remind myself to rest when I'm tired and do not give up. I need to rest before I will face another challenges. I just believe in my capabilities and enjoy what I'm doing. I have learned a lot of things this quarter and I am honestly grateful to the teachers who spent their time on teaching and guiding us through every step of the way

             Moving on, I will do my best to overcome these challenges. I will not pressure myself and just enjoy answering. Mental Health is very important and failures are just part of a success. We sometimes just need a little false hope to push us into doing it. I can do it, I will reach my dreams and I will become successful someday. 

Reference:
Image from:
https://images.app.goo.gl/Nfw36xVShd9gRMVEA

Comments