My First Quarter Experiences

       This pandemic has brought us many challenges in life. Just like studying in the middle of pandemic without a teacher who supposed to teach us all the lessons. And we all need to study by ourselves.

       I discovered that studying in times of pandemic is really hard. And without the guidance of a teacher, I can't understand all the lessons. So sometimes, I asked my classmates about that topic. One of the problemsI encountered is that I don't show interest in answering my modules sometimes. I also slept late sometimes because I will continue answering my modules. But I overcome those challenges by the help of my friends and family who encouraged me to go on with life and they always support me.

       Moving on, I will do my best to achieve my dreams and I promised to myself that I can do it and seek for help when I need help.

Pic from:
https://www.google.com/search?q=studying&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjq_fLejaruAhXrwIsBHTg7C4wQ2-cCegQIABAC&oq=studyjnv&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQARgAMgcIIxCwAhAnMgQIABANMgQIABANMgQIABANMgQIABANOgQIIxAnOgIIADoECAAQAzoECAAQQzoFCAAQsQM6BAgAEB46BggAEAUQHlDYRljkUmC_WGgAcAB4AIAB0gGIAe4NkgEFMC44LjKYAQCgAQHAAQE&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=rOsHYOr3LeuBr7wPuPas4Ag&bih=762&biw=424&client=ms-android-oppo-rev1&prmd=inv#imgrc=rEl5DzuicYKeZM

Comments