Request to the President



 Dear President Rodrigo Duterte:

                  Good day! I would like to congratulate you because you have done many changes in our country during your administration. When our environment is no longer valued, thank you for protecting and preserving the beauty of the Philippines. I must say that being a President is really hard. I know that we all make mistakes.

                   First of all, all people are suffering right now because ot this pandemic but I'm sorry to say this but I can't see that you are doing some actions for this. Politicians are not doing any actions for this yet they are focusing on making Philippines beautiful. All we need right now is funds for Filipinos yet they are prioritizing the beauty of the Philippines. Yes, we can say that it's for our country but in times of pandemic? No, it's not what we need right now. They can set aside that and prioritize first in helping people. Also, we understand that we can't have a face to face class but I don't think online/modular class is the solution. I just have one request for you. We need Academic Freeze right now. Many students doesn't have money for that online class. I hope you are aware of that. You've done many changes in our country and I'm thankful for that. Some students also committed suicide because of stress brought by Online Class. 

                   I must say that you are one of the best president and you are also smart. Think of a better way to help Filipinos and to help students. Just think wisely and made the right decision. I hope you consider our feelings too. I hope you are safe right now. Godbless and take care.

                                                                                                                                                     

                                                           Sincerely yours,

                                            Princess Anne Altarejos


CREDITS:

https://www.google.com/search?q=pic+of+president+duterte&oq=pi&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j35i39l2j69i60j69i61.2797j0j4&client=ms-android-oppo-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=MQurwOua3CasdM


Comments

  1. I really agree with you Princess. Also I respect your sentiments to our president.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Princess. I'm happy that you still congratulate our president about the things he did to our beloved country even though it's not enough. I also agree about your insights in our new kind of learning. I hope that our president will notice this and take a better action. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Princess! I acknowledge your solicitude for our country. Hope that the president consider the opinions of his people in making decisions related for the development of the Philippines. But regardless of the disappointments he made that you mentioned, I also think that he is one of the best presidents so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Princess! I like that you are being honest with him. I also agree with you that he is one of the best presidents that we have so far. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed! I agree and I respect your statements. I must say that the feeling is mutual. I do admire our president for his excellent performance and I also appreciate his achievements, for it somehow made Philippines a better country. However, we cannot deny the fact, that his performance since the pandemic is poor. His decisions led Philippines to be in a situation, opposite than the expected outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with the blogger, the president should give more attention to the people especially those who are struggling against this obgong pandemic. I agree that academic freeze should be implemented rather than online class because the problems and disadvantages it holds is much greater than the advantages it may have

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good day Princess! I agree with you that Mr. President should consider and be conscious of his actions. He should take action towards the people who are suffering. Let us all hope that our president will soon take actions and for him to do that we should be wishing him well. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent work Princess! I agree that our government should prioritize first this pandemic because the rapid rising of COVID-19 cases is really alarming yet Philippine government managed to focus on issues which is not helping in battling this pandemic. I hope the government notice your letter and improve their actions and performance. Continue to spread awareness Princess! Stay safe and keep going, Godbless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Princess! I agree with you that the President should pay more attention to the people who are struggling with this pandemic. I hope that your letter will be noticed by the government and strengthen their acts and results. Keep spreading awareness! Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment