Got to be real

               

               Hi everyone! My name is Princess Anne Altarejos. I am now in grade 10 and currently studying at Ilocos Sur National High School.  Sometimes it is hard to introduce yourself because you know yourself so well that you do not know where to start with. Let me give a try to see what kind of image you have about me through my self-description. There are so many words that can describe ourselves. For example, sweet,loving and many more. But there are always a word  that can describe us perfectly. 

               There  are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read wattpad.I like to listen to musics everytime. I  like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night; I like to feel the music flowing on my face, I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean. I love staring at the moon and I really love going to beach and watch sunsets. I can say that I am a hard-working student but sometimes I am lazy. You need also to rest. I don't have a lot of bestfriends but I can say that I have the best. I am friendly and get easily attach with someone. They say I am talkative and funny person which is true. I laugh very loud when I'm with my friends. I am a happy person and I'm not faking my feelings to someone. If I don't like you, I dont. What you treat me is also what will I treat you. I am selfish when it comes to foods especially on my favorites. I sing and dance a lot but I'm not a good singer and dancer like I just want to. I love darkness amd sometimes I just wanted to be alone. I love reading wattpad cause wattpad comforts me and I learn so much things on wattpad.

               The goal I'm currently striving is to make world a better place to live in starting the changes in my self. We all makes mistakes but let that mistake be your lesson in life. I believe in myself that I will become successful someday. I will do my best to inspire others and live the way they feel like living as well. Do not expect too much about me and keep your sense of humor.

Comments

  1. Hi Princesses! Hope we can hangout sooon. Continue what you want to do in life. Also take care of your heart and be happy always! Remember you are loved & appreciated <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! We have the same hobby. I also love to read. And yes you are right, we are all committing mistakes because nobody's perfect let that mistake to be your lesson in life. Always be happy. That' all, hope to see you very soon. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing bits and pieces about yourself! through your blog, I can say that you are such a genuine person! Continue doing what makes you happy, continue striving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also appreciate how you did your layout ─ simple and well-organized. Great work!

      Delete

Post a Comment